August 31, 2006
August 29, 2006
Close-to-complete Ideology and Religion Shit List
- Taoism: Shit happens.
- Confucianism: Confucius say, "Shit happens."
- Buddhism: If shit happens, it isn't really shit.
- Zen Buddhism: Shit is, and is not.
- Zen Buddhism #2: What is the sound of shit happening?
- Hinduism: This shit has happened before.
- Islam: If shit happens, it is the will of Allah.
- Islam #2: If shit happens, kill the person responsible.
- Islam #3: If shit happens, blame Israel.
- Catholicism: If shit happens, you deserve it.
- Protestantism: Let shit happen to someone else.
- Presbyterian: This shit was bound to happen.
- Episcopalian: It's not so bad if shit happens, as long as you serve the right wine with it.
- Methodist: It's not so bad if shit happens, as long as you serve grape juice with it.
- Congregationalist: Shit that happens to one person is just as good as shit that happens to another.
- Unitarian: Shit that happens to one person is just as bad as shit that happens to another.
- Lutheran: If shit happens, don't talk about it.
- Fundamentalism: If shit happens, you will go to hell, unless you are born again. (Amen!)
- Fundamentalism #2: If shit happens to a televangelist, it's okay.
- Fundamentalism #3: Shit must be born again.
- Judaism: Why does this shit always happen to us?
- Calvinism: Shit happens because you don't work.
- Seventh Day Adventism: No shit shall happen on Saturday.
- Creationism: God made all shit.
- Secular Humanism: Shit evolves.
- Christian Science: When shit happens, don't call a doctor - pray!
- Christian Science #2: Shit happening is all in your mind.
- Unitarianism: Come let us reason together about this shit.
- Quakers: Let us not fight over this shit.
- Utopianism: This shit does not stink.
- Darwinism: This shit was once food.
- Capitalism: That's MY shit.
- Communism: It's everybody's shit.
- Feminism: Men are shit.
- Chauvinism: We may be shit, but you can't live without us...
- Commercialism: Let's package this shit.
- Impressionism: From a distance, shit looks like a garden.
- Idolism: Let's bronze this shit.
- Existentialism: Shit doesn't happen; shit IS.
- Existentialism #2: What is shit, anyway?
- Stoicism: This shit is good for me.
- Hedonism: There is nothing like a good shit happening!
- Mormonism: God sent us this shit.
- Mormonism #2: This shit is going to happen again.
- Wiccan: An it harm none, let shit happen.
- Scientology: If shit happens, see "Dianetics", p.157.
- Jehovah's Witnesses:Knock - Knock - Shit happens
- Alternative Buzz: Alcoholics Anonymous: Shit happens-one day at a time!
August 22, 2006
It is called: ckoiceholdup and it stands for : what is this Hold Up!
Quite intriguing !!!
The videos are cool, the visuals are twisted, but, what is it all about???
As the site says, tomorrow we will have the answer!
August 19, 2006
It shows how the internet media, the online media is taking a big leap and a fast one regarding the traditional media and especially regarding Corporate Websites.
On the webiste, we can find interviews, articles, videos, podcasts about fashion related stuff.
Hugo Boss events are put ahead of other articles/news, and it is normal since it is THEIR online mag.
Hugo Boss commericals can also be seen on the site.
Well done Hugo and personnaly i think that most brands will follow...soon!
August 18, 2006
A magician invites visitors to explore the phone and an amazing soundtrack creates a nice virtual experience, combined with a perfect animation.
I didn't understand everything on the site sonce i don't read Russian ;)
But the website surely lacks interactivity with visitors.
August 08, 2006
Viacom's exclusive deal with Google marks the first time MTV will syndicate its shows across the internet beyond the company's own websites. The deal will begin as a test run at the end of the month via the insertion of video into Google's targeted advertising system, AdSense, including content from MTV's hit reality show 'Laguna Beach: The Real O.C.', 'The MTV Video Music Awards', and Nickelodeon's 'SpongeBob SquarePants'. . . continue reading
I think this is a new kick for the online era. TV on the net !!! MTV on the net !
The return of GOD to ZION is near :)
August 04, 2006
August 03, 2006
To Lebanon With Love (More Time To Bomb)
August 02, 2006
The concept is simple but the integration and the designs are perfect.
The pages are slow to load regarding the numerous tools integrated.
Visitors are invited to submit their video with "a change of perspective".
A creative video to inform people about water pollution and the damages done to the sea.
and of course, give the chance to Surfers to go on enjoying their favorite sports.
Visit the website and help us protect the seas.